Thursday, August 5, 2010

New Start

When I first started this blog, I intended it to be about LOST and my daily musings about it. Well, fast forward (no pun intended) 2 years and LOST is over and I haven't updated my blog. Given that LOST is all about starting over and beginning anew, I figured I would do the same.

I'm not a complicated person. I love my wife, my family, my friends and God. I'm a spiritual person who loves to watch sports and reality tv (food shows specifically) while always thinking about how to improve the world.

I'll probably provide daily (or weekly) musings about my everyday life. Whether it pertains to work, love, sports or other I'm not really sure yet. But I'll let my thoughts dictate where I am going.

To whoever reads this, thanks. Not sure if I'm really that interesting, but appreciate all the positive reinforcement I can get.

As Penny was to Desmond, this blog is my constant. It will continuously keep me acclimated to what is really going on. I hope you will be my variables.

1 comment:

  1. is it because you're trying not to go on FB at work and instead you're going to spend time on blogspot instead? :P

    ps - can queenie draw me something!

    ReplyDelete